$21112total per person Show cabin types
Penthouse SuiteFoyer, separate living and dining rooms Baby grand piano Butler's pantry Master bedroom with...
- Foyer, separate living and dining rooms
- Baby grand piano
- Butler's pantry
- Master bedroom with two lower beds convertible to queen-size, dressing room with vanity, marble master bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower
- Powder room with shower
- Motorized draperies, lights and security system, two interactive audio/visual entertainment systems with TVs, DVD player and VCRs, music centre
- Outbound fax machine, Internet station
- Veranda with whirlpool, wet bar and lounge seating.
- Assistance with unpacking/packing
- In-suite lunch & dinner service
- In-suite afternoon tea service
- Evening hors d'oeuvres daily
- Complimentary espresso & cappuccino
- Shoeshine service
- Delivery of requested board games
- Stateroom is 1,432 sq ft and balcony is 1,098 sq ft
Penthouse Suite - Category PS
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emir. Depart: Mon, Mar 18, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Tue, Mar 19, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 19, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 3Muscat (Mina Qaboos)
Arrive: Wed, Mar 20, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 20, 2019 @ 20:00
Day 4At Sea
Thu, Mar 21, 2019
Day 5At Sea
Fri, Mar 22, 2019
Day 6Bombay (Mumbay)
Arrive: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 @ 05:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 @ 00:00
Day 7Bombay (Mumbay)
Arrive: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8Mormugao (Goa)
Arrive: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 @ 21:00
Day 9At Sea
Tue, Mar 26, 2019
Arrive: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 11Colombo - Sri Lanka
Arrive: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 @ 20:30
Day 12At Sea
Fri, Mar 29, 2019
Day 13At Sea
Sat, Mar 30, 2019
Arrive: Sun, Mar 31, 2019 @ 12:30
Depart: Sun, Mar 31, 2019 @ 21:00
Day 15At Sea
Mon, Apr 1, 2019
Day 16Singapore Arrive: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 @ 07:00
Casual Dining Restaurant
Enjoy the same world-class cuisine Celebrity is known for in a more relaxed environment. You'll find yourself going back for more - but remember to save room for dessert. You'll find delectable treats you won't want to miss.
A latte and a flaky croissant in the Cova Café is a great way to start the day. Discuss your day's adventures over an afternoon expresso and sweet temptations or listen to classical music over a late night cordial.
- A bygone era comes to life in the Ocean Liners Restaurant. Reminiscent of the grand days of transatlantic cruising, Constellation's specialty restaurant boasts décor that pays homage to the Ile de France, famed for its innovative sense of European style.
- While the piano music softly plays, dinner companions enjoy world-class dining and the spectacular views from their table. The award-winning cuisine is always prepared from scratch with fresh ingredients.
Sports and Spa
- In the serene environment of this world-class spa, you can enjoy treatments including Thalassotherapy seawater baths and Rasul body care, featuring medicinal muds and an herbal steambath.
- The stage comes alive in the state-of-the-art theater with dazzling special effects and Broadway-style productions
- The Cinema offers a comfortable place for watching movies and is also ideal for business conferences. The centre's advanced capabilities include multi-lingual translation using a wireless transmitter and headsets, interactive audience keypads and multi-media audio/visual systems.
- In the fitness center you can meet with a personal trainer, take a fitness class, try resistance swimming pool or challenge yourself on the state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- With Lady Luck by your side, spin the roulette wheel or play the slot machines in tastefully decorated casino.
- The stunning foyer greets you with a spectacular onyx staircase, marble floors and the first panoramic ocean-view glass elevators at sea.
Bars and Lounges
- Adorned in mellow sophistication, Michael's Club is the perfect place to order your favorite cocktail and let yourself be entertained by the relaxing sounds of a baby grand piano.
- A collage of colorful light and pulsating sound, Reflections Lounge is the ideal place to dance the night away.
- The ideal meeting place, Rendez-Vous Lounge offers guests quiet niches and plush, comfortable seating. The lounges above overlook the Rendez-Vous dance floor stage.
- In the mood for a bit of bubbly? Then Champagne Bar is sure to have a vintage that satisfies. Maybe you prefer the perfect martini. If that's the case, then Celebrity's Martini Bar provides a sophisticated setting that lives up to the name of its signature cocktail.
- Accompanied by the calming strains of new age music, enjoy the warmth of a relaxing steam or treat your skin to the solitude found in a private sauna.
- Whether you desire a glimpse into the art of flower arrangement, a glorious memento for a loved one, or just some magnolia-scented solitude, the Conservatory-featuring the designs of Emilio Robba - is the perfect place to soak-in nature at its most beautiful.
- Spend the day by the Seaside Pool. Relax with a book, or have a bite at the grill. Enjoy the serenade of the music from the bandstand and dance your heart away on the dance floor. For a refresher, take a dip in the pool or rejuvenate in the whirlpool.
- Open to children ages 3-17, and supervised by fully trained youth camp staff, Shipmates Fun Factory offers plenty of games to play and activities to take part in.
From stem to stern and on every one of her 11 decks, she radiates the elegance and ambience one would find in a grand hotel. Constellation, the newest of the Millennium-class ships, boasts outstanding amenities, accommodations and services, all presented with the utmost taste and the inimitable Celebrity style. When you cruise on Constellation you are sure to desire everything and want for nothing.
- Vessel: Celebrity Constellation
- Year: 2002
- Beam: 105
- Cruising speed: 24
- Bars/Lounges: 7
- Crew: 999
- Gym: Speacial classes available
- Kids Club: For 4 different age groups
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 2,034
- Show Lounge: Daily Shows
- Vessel: 2
- Whirlpool Spas: 6
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Art Auctions
- Basketball Court
- Dance Classes
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin
Celebrity Constellation - Deck Plans
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
Cruise code: CS15I013
Best of India and Sri Lanka Cruise
- Departing from Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emir.
- Celebrity Constellation
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691