$2796total per person Show cabin types
Aurea Experience SuiteSuite cabins size approximately 27 square metres. Suites with private balcony, with double bed that can...
Aurea Experience Suite
- Suite cabins size approximately 27 square metres.
- Suites with private balcony, with double bed that can be converted into two single beds (on request).
- Air conditioning, spacious wardrobe, bathroom with bathtub, TV, telephone, wireless internet access (for a fee), mini bar, safe.
Exclusive Aurea Experience
In addition to all the features of ‘Bella’ and ‘Fantastica’, ‘Aurea’ fares offer a series of relaxing benefits for body and soul.
- Embark smoothly with priority boarding then relax in an elegant cabin where you’ll find a set of free wellbeing products as well as a complimentary bathrobe and slippers. Dine at the time of your choice in a reserved area of the restaurant, enjoying 24-hour unlimited drinks.*
- Bask in the exclusivity of a private sun deck. Best of all, take advantage of a fantastic Spa package including a spa welcome cocktail, one massage of your choice from the spa menu, tanning shower, private wellness consultation and unrestricted use of the Thermal Area throughout your cruise (available only for adults). Set sail for pure relaxation.
* The drink package refers to Allegrissimo or More For Less (Starting from summer 2017 these packages will be re-named ALL-INCLUSIVE RESTAURANT & BAR DRINK PACKAGE and ALL-INCLUSIVE CLASSIC DRINK PACKAGE), following cruise destinations.
Suite Aurea Category S3
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Venice Depart: Sat, Apr 20, 2019 @ 16:30
Arrive: Sun, Apr 21, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Sun, Apr 21, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Mon, Apr 22, 2019 @ 13:00
Depart: Mon, Apr 22, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Tue, Apr 23, 2019 @ 11:00
Depart: Tue, Apr 23, 2019 @ 20:00
Day 5Piraeus (Athens)
Arrive: Wed, Apr 24, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Apr 24, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Thu, Apr 25, 2019 @ 13:00
Depart: Thu, Apr 25, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 @ 14:00
Day 8Venice Arrive: Sat, Apr 27, 2019 @ 08:30
- The food in this main dining room are world-class. You'll find what you want from the menus.
- From exquisite Italian specialities, handmade ice cream and real espresso coffee to the finest international cuisine, the restaurants on each MSC Cruises ship offer a huge choice of dishes - and décors - to suit every taste. The menus onboard are varied and always delicious, catering for special diets too, while the à la carte restaurants on some ships offer an even wider selection of gastronomic delights. And there’s always an expert member of staff on hand to recommend a special dish and the ideal wine to accompany it.
- Located on Vivaldi Deck, the La Pergola is an outdoor restaurant with 402 seats. You can feel a totally different atmosphere here.
- All parents understand the importance of giving their children the right balance of freedom and supervision, especially on holiday. Presenting a whole world of discovery and excitement in a safe, self-contained environment, our ships are the ideal place for kids to enjoy themselves in total security. And with a range of clubs for children of all ages offering activities, sports, parties, games and shows, each MSC Cruises holiday provides plenty of opportunities for kids to have fun while Mum and Dad relax - and vice versa!
- Roulette, Blackjack, Slot machines etc, you will find your favorite game at Las Vegas Casino. Just come and try your fortune.
Bars and Lounges
- You can dance the night away while you enjoy the music. Or just have a drink and enjoy the shows performed at Le Cabaret.
- Wanna a drink before dinner? Come to Lord Nelson Pub with your friends or family. It's a place to relax yourself. Located at Verdi Deck.
- Enjoy a great time with your friends or family while enjoying the delicious drink at The Beverly Hills Bar.
- Located at Scarlatti Deck, The Lirica Lounge has 458 seats for passengers to drink, dance and karaoke. You will fall in love with The Lirica Lounge at the first sigt.
Sports and Spa
- You don't have to be member of a golf club to play golf! Relax yourself while you are playing the game.
- Exercise facilities, masssages, facial treatment and much more for you to choose from.
- Sauna is also available at Le Terme located at the same deck.
- Enjoy the sun and take a swim with your friends or family, It will be memorable in your life time.
- Boutique, Duty Free Shop, Wine & Spirits Shop and Rodeo Drive Shopping Acade, you can find what you want.
- Located at the top deck - Sun Deck, the Solarium is the best place to enjoy the sunshine.
- Dance all night and make friends in The Blue Club Disco. You will find a world full of passion.
- Enjoy fabulous Broadway style performances with your friends or family in the grand two-story Broadway Theatre..
On board the magnificent MSC Lirica you'll find our longstanding dedication to hospitality while enjoying the ultimate in passenger amenities. Built at one of the most prestigious shipyards worldwide, the emphasis on the MSC Lirica is Italian design and ambiance featuring gleaming marble, plush fabrics and fine artwork.
With 780 elegant cabins, 132 with private balconies, MSC Lirica gives you the perfect way to unwind at sea. Relax by the pool with a refreshing drink while the kids enjoy our complimentary youth club programs. Check out the Internet Cafe or just use one of the many Wi-Fi areas of our ship.
If you are in need of refreshment, try one of seven bars and cafes like the plush Beverly Hills Bar or the friendly Lord Nelson Pub. When evening comes, La Bussola offers our authentic Italian cuisine with a seven-course dinner or go casual family fun at the pizzeria. Finish your night with an exciting show at the Broadway Theatre or catch some music at Le Cabaret.
Join us on the MSC Lirica for a cruise holiday of a lifetime that will transport you to exciting destinations onboard a ship with outstanding service and deluxe amenities.
- Vessel: MSC Lirica
- Year: 2003
- Beam: 94
- Cruising speed: 21
- Bars/Lounges: 10
- Casino : 1
- Crew: 700
- Onboard Currency: Euro
- Passenger Capacity: 2,069
- Show Lounge: Two Level
- Vessel: 2
- Weight: 58,058 tons
- Whirlpool Spas: 2
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Cabin Safe
- Children's Play Room
- Duty Free Shops
- Guest Entertainers
- Internet Service
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Mini Golf
- Satellite TV
MSC Lirica - Deck Plans
Cruise code: LX20190420VCEVCE
- Departing from Venice
- MSC Lirica
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691