7 Nights on MSC Preziosa
Departs: Sat, Mar 9, 2019
Arrives: Sat, Mar 16, 2019
Ports of Call
Fort de France | Point A Pitre | Road Town, Virgin Islands, Bri | Philipsburg | Roseau | Basseterre | St. Johns | Fort de France.
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Ralyn - Cruise Specialist
"Make sure you pack your gym clothes so you can visit the Gymnasium while onboard and work off the extra calories from the all you can eat buffet on the ship."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1404total per person Show cabin types
Balcony Fantastica'Fantastica' experience prices offer all the benefits of “Bella” plus a variety of extra privileges as you savour...
$1806total per person Show cabin types
$3756total per person Show cabin types
MSC Yacht Club Executive & Family SuiteAll beds can be both single or double (on request). Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with tub. Interactive TV....
'Fantastica' experience prices offer all the benefits of “Bella” plus a variety of extra privileges as you savour MSC Cruises’, Mediterranean Way of Life. Choose from the cabins located on the middle and upper decks, with easy access to bars, lounges and lifts. Enjoy 24-hour-a day room service inclusive of delivery charges as well as priority choice of dining times in our main restaurants. For families travelling with children aged 3-11 years in this experience the children are not forgotten, with a dedicated range of activities such as Master Chef cooking sessions and Language classes with our staff. Selected cruise ships also offer the larger Super Family Cabins in this experience (subject to availability). As well MSC Club points will be earned!
- Double bed that can be converted into two single beds (on request),
- Ensuite cabins equipped with every convenience
- Serviced daily with good-night turndown service
- Air conditioning, spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower or tub, interactive TV, telephone, wireless internet access (for a fee), mini bar, safe.
- Preference of cabin* (subject to availability)
- Opportunity to choose among the best cabins available
- Opportunity to book a Super-Family cabin for the whole family (where this cabin type is available)
- Choice of dinner seating (subject to availability)
MSC Yacht Club Executive & Family Suite
- All beds can be both single or double (on request). Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with tub. Interactive TV. Telephone. Availability of internet connection by your own laptop (on payment). Console Nintendo Wii. Mini bar and safe. Air conditioning. Surface from about 41 sq.m. to 53 sq.m.
- 24 hours butler service and exclusive luxury
- Restaurant à la carte in any moment of the day
- All drinks and more included
- A luxurious suite with king sized bed, finest fittings, balcony or panoramic view
- Private Area with exclusive access to all areas
- Reserved Access to the MSC SPA
- Priority Check-in
- Newspaper, private swimming pool, Top Sail Lounge and much more
Aurora Deck 12
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Fort de France →
- Point A Pitre →
- Road Town, Virgin Islands, Bri →
- Philipsburg →
- Roseau →
- Basseterre →
- St. Johns →
- Fort de France
Day 1Fort de France Depart: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 23:00
Day 2Point A Pitre
Arrive: Sun, Mar 10, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 10, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 3Road Town, Virgin Islands, Bri
Arrive: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Wed, Mar 13, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 13, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 7St. Johns
Arrive: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8Fort de France Arrive: Sat, Mar 16, 2019 @ 08:00
MSC Preziosa Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
MSC Preziosa Onboard Entertainment
A modern Mediterranean masterpiece Articles.
Cruise all round the world in luxury on the eco-ship MSC Preziosa, savouring the pleasures of the Mediterranean way of life.
The classic design and detailed craftsmanship of our ships include a real stone piazza and spectacular features such as sweeping Swarovski crystal grand staircases and a magical 'infinity' pool.
Award winning favourites such as the MSC Aurea Spa with beauty and wellness treatments melt the tension away. And the secluded luxury of MSC Yacht Club, a ship-within-a-ship of exclusive suites, butler service, dedicated facilities and private decks - all offer privileged access to the world-class leisure on board, including a full-gaming casinoand Broadway -scale theatre. Discover services exclusive to MSC Preziosa, like the delicious Eataly slow food gastronomy, the adults-only sun deck complete with spa treatments and the Tiki bar for kids and teens.
From the splash-packed fun and games of the Doremi Castle kids aqua park, to Vertigo, the longest single-rider water slide on the seas, awarded 'Best Innovation' by Cruise International in 2013, there's every facility for kids and teens.
The Galaxy restaurant open-kitchen boasts delicious all-day dining and a panoramic disco that keeps the beat 'til late ensures the fun continues into the evening.
There's all this and more to discover at your own pace on the MSC Preziosa cruise line, living in the Mediterranean style and enjoying every moment to the full as you voyage to the most beautiful places on earth across the seas.
- Vessel: MSC Preziosa
- Year: 2013
- Cruising speed: 18kn
- Casino : 1
- Gross Tonnage: 139.072
- Passenger Capacity: 4363
- Shopping Areas: 9
- Vessel: 4
- All Main Meals Included
- Internet Facilities
- MSC Yacht Club
- Whirlpool Bath
MSC Preziosa Deck Plans
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? Call Us