$3519total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomThis room's modular twin beds can easily be made up into one queen-size bed for optimum flexibility. Includes...
$3726total per person Show cabin types
Obstructed OceanviewOceanview staterooms with partially or obstructed views are a great value. They feature a picture window...
$4130total per person Show cabin types
Oceanview StateroomA coveted feature of this room is its picture window. It also has a refrigerator, TV, spacious closet, writing...
$4573total per person Show cabin types
Oceanview with BalconyThis room features a sitting area with desk, balcony, refrigerator, TV, spacious closet, and bath with shower....
$5140total per person Show cabin types
Oceanview Mini-SuiteThe ocean-view window, separate sitting area with sofa bed, refrigerator with wet bar, walk-in closet, two...
Interior Stateroom - Category IE
Interior Stateroom - Category IC
Interior Stateroom - Category IB
Interior Stateroom - Category ID
Aloha Deck 12
Interior Stateroom - Category IF
Emerald Deck 8
Obstructed Oceanview - Category OY
Emerald Deck 8
Obstructed Oceanview - Category OV
Emerald Deck 8
Obstructed Oceanview - Category OW
Emerald Deck 8
Obstructed Oceanview - Category OZ
Oceanview Stateroom - Category OC
Emerald Deck 8
Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom - Category O6
Oceanview Stateroom - Category OB
Oceanview Stateroom - Category OE
Balcony Stateroom - Category BD
Balcony Stateroom - Category BE
Balcony Stateroom - Category BF
Mini Suite without Balcony - Category MY
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Fort Lauderdale Depart: Sat, Mar 2, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 2At Sea
Sun, Mar 3, 2019
Day 3At Sea
Mon, Mar 4, 2019
Arrive: Tue, Mar 5, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 5, 2019 @ 15:00
Day 5Panama Canal
Arrive: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 06:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 16:30
Day 6Puerto Amador
Arrive: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 7At Sea
Fri, Mar 8, 2019
Arrive: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 9San Juan Del Sur
Arrive: Sun, Mar 10, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 10, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 10At Sea
Mon, Mar 11, 2019
Arrive: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 12At Sea
Wed, Mar 13, 2019
Day 13Puerto Vallarta
Arrive: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 14At Sea
Fri, Mar 15, 2019
Day 15At Sea
Sat, Mar 16, 2019
Day 16Los Angeles Arrive: Sun, Mar 17, 2019 @ 07:00
Fresh And Flexible, Dine Any Time: Just like a restaurant at home, Anytime Dining enables guests the freedom to dine when and with whom they wish, at any time between 5:30 PM and 10 PM. Reservations are available through an onboard dining hotline, but not required, and diners may choose to eat only with their own group, or be seated with other guests. The choice is yours.
Indulge In The Classic Cruise Experience: Harkening back to the Golden Era of sea travel, our Traditional Dining option allows you to dine at the same time each day and enjoy the same tablemates and waitstaff throughout your voyage. Choose from either early or late seating.
Horizon Court offers an endless selection that changes throughout the day to satisfy the most discriminating palate. Indulge in a delightful array of worldwide cuisine, freshly baked breads and regional comfort foods, in a casual setting at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Enjoy fresh fruits, signature pastas and desserts galore along with your favorite beverages and customizable features like create-your-own salads and sandwiches.
Open 24-hours a day, the International Café located in the Piazza is the place for an ever-changing array of small bite meals, treats and gourmet beverages. Grab a freshly baked croissant to start your day, snack on pies and quiche or choose from a wide variety of salads and sandwiches at lunchtime, and indulge in decadent desserts in the evening. Coffee and tea fans will love the New Grounds Crafted Coffee menu featuring a variety of specialty espresso-based drinks made from a custom blend of coffee beans, as well as iced tea fusions.
The Bar & Grill
Follow your nose to the Deck Barbecue where the burgers are flipping and the hot dogs roasting, served with a variety of fixin’s and crisp fries. Veggie burgers, bratwurst and grilled chicken breast are also served and all are sure to hit the spot when you are relaxing out on deck.
The Princess Pizzeria is conveniently located poolside for a casual bite while relaxing on deck or while watching Movies Under the Stars. You’ll delight in the classic favorites like pepperoni and margherita, as well daily specialty pizzas.
Dining on board a Princess® cruise ship is a joyful celebration and our specialty restaurants always deliver an extraordinary experience. They are among the best at sea – or anywhere. We serve dishes made with the freshest ingredients, and our menus reflect regional flavors from around the world. You'll find our specialty restaurants are the perfect place to celebrate any occasion.
Sabatini's Italian Trattoria
Treasured family recipes curated from our Italian chefs inspire the menu at this specialty restaurant. You are welcomed into a modern interior with a rustic flavor. Unique, handmade pasta courses, prepared fresh daily, invite you to experience the culinary magic of Chef Angelo Auriana - executive chef of renowned Los Angeles restaurants The Factory Kitchen and officine BRERA—who delights in sharing the Northern Italian flavors of his hometown, Bergamo.. Additional charge applies.
Bayou Cafe and Steakhouse
The first New Orleans-inspired specialty restaurant at sea, Bayou Café & Steakhouse offers fresh and authentic Cajun and Creole cuisine, N’Awlins crawfish “mud bug” bisque, peel-and-eat shrimp, chicken and chorizo jambalaya, Porterhouse steak, crawfish and a host of fun drink selections. Enjoy one of the oldest culture-driven cooking styles in American history. Additional charge applies.
Taking dining to a new level, the Chef’s Table Experience includes pre-dinner cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the galley for you and a limited number of fellow guests. After your executive chef describes the specially designed menu for the night, participants are escorted to an intimate table for the main course, including pairing suggestions. Each couple receives a personalized autographed copy of Princess’ best-selling cookbook, a handwritten copy of the special menu and a complimentary photo. Additional charge applies.
Sports and Spa
- Sports court for paddle tennis, volleyball and basketball with space for spectator seating.
- Two golf simulators let passengers try their luck "playing" world famous golf courses.
Bars and Lounges
- Memorabilia-filled cigar lounge and sports bar features satellite broadcasts of various sporting events, when available. Seats 43.
- A classic 1960s-style martini bar based on the Las Vegas "Rat Pack" era. Offers a full menu of more than 50 creative specialty martinis. Seats 52.
- A classic, private club atmosphere filled with the company's maritime history and nautical memorabilia. A great spot for music or cocktails with evening dancing. Seats 147.
- Duty Free boutique that sells jewelery, watches, accessories, liquor, and tobacco.
- A lounge where Indiana Jones would feel at home, designed to evoke the wonders of the Far East and Africa. Entertainment includes cabaret acts, singers, magicians, comedians and dancing. Seats 298.
Princess Cruises Children's Clubs and Teen Lounges ensure our all cruisers, young and old, stay happy all day long
*Please note the new Club names come into affect in January 2019 on Coral Princess*
The Treehouse (formerly Pelicans) : Ages 3-7 years
Go wild in the animal-themed Treehouse. With a range of activities including: art projects, protecting the wildlife and taking part in a Pirate night, your kids can huddle, create and discover all cruise long.
The Lodge (formerly Shockwaves): Ages 8-12 years
An outdoor based area, will engage minds and muscles. Build rockets, Scavenger hunts, miniatures Olympics and Mythbuster challenges are just some of the fun to be found.
The Beach House (formerly Remix): Ages 13-17 years
A contemporary surf-themed lounge, your teen will never want to leave. With plenty to do from video game tournaments, movie nights, dance classes and a VIP party they will keep busy or be happy to just hang.
A private secret society for 18-20 year olds - no parents, no siblings a secret handshake and code is required to enter
For your convenience, group kidsitting is offered in the Youth Centers. Kids can relax and watch movies or play games with their friends while mom and dad have a relaxing night out.
- For children ages 3 to 12 years.
- From 10:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- Charge of $5.00 per hour per child.
- No detail has been spared at the Lotus Spa--from the expert technicians garbed in Asian-inspired outfits to the couples mud room--making it one of the best spas on the high seas.
- The Princess Theatre offers two shows each evening, that change daily. The style of show can vary from a Los Vegas style show, guest entertainers, and comedians. There is always something for everyone.
- Men might be from Mars and women from Venus, but everyone on the planet loves the top-notch shows at Universe Lounge.
- The London-themed Casino offers a wide variety of gaming machines and table games. The casino will not be open when in port.
Coral Princess is a luxurious way to escape completely, with all the amenities for an amazing cruise vacation. It features an impressive array of dining options, such as specialty restaurants Sabatini's Italian restaurant and the Bayou Cafe & Steakhouse, as well as a European-style casino, a cigar lounge and retro martini bar.
- Vessel: Coral Princess
- Year: 2003
- Beam: 106
- Crew: 895
- Gross Tonnage: 91,627
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Passenger Capacity: 2,000
- Refurbished: Jan. 2016
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Guest Entertainers
- Internet Facilities
- Live Music
- Quiet Library
- Security Safe in Cabin
Coral Princess - Deck Plans
Cruise code: 6906
- Receive up to $400 onboard credit per cabin. May not apply to all cabin categories.
- Receive a complimentary dinner for two in one of the onboard specialty restaurants, and a bottle of wine up to a $40 value per stateroom. May not apply to all categories.
- Accommodation with private ensuite
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- In cabin safe
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691