Departs: Sun, Oct 14, 2018
Arrives: Sun, Oct 21, 2018
Ports of Call
Galveston (Texas) | Cozumel | George Town | Falmouth | Galveston (Texas).
- 7 Night Cruise
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Bryan - Cruise Specialist
"To maximize the scenery from your balcony, check the itinerary so you can decide where your cabin should be, either on the port side or the starboard side. "
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$997total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomInterior Stateroom (152 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size) and private...
Interior Stateroom (152 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size) and private bathroom.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Galveston (Texas) Depart: Sun, Oct 14, 2018 @ 16:00
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Oct 15, 2018
Arrive: Tue, Oct 16, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Oct 16, 2018 @ 16:30
Day 4George Town
Arrive: Wed, Oct 17, 2018 @ 10:30
Depart: Wed, Oct 17, 2018 @ 18:00
Arrive: Thu, Oct 18, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Oct 18, 2018 @ 17:00
Day 6At Sea
Fri, Oct 19, 2018
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Oct 20, 2018
Day 8Galveston (Texas) Arrive: Sun, Oct 21, 2018 @ 06:30
Liberty Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Liberty Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Always looking for the next big thing? Say hello to one of the world's biggest and most imaginative maritime marvels -Liberty of the Seas.SM This second addition to our Freedom class of ships comes fully loaded with an unlimited supply of onboard adventure. You'll find a surf park, full-size boxing ring, H20 ZoneSM water park (complete with ground geysers) plus flat screen TVs in every stateroom-and that's just the short list. Liberty also offers Royal Caribbean's very own Vitality wellness program that will rejuvenate your body and soul with soothing spa treatments, healthy menus, personal trainers, tons of fitness options and more!
- Vessel: Liberty Of The Seas
- Year: 2007
- Beam: 184.00ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 723
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 3,634
- Vessel: 2
- 3D Movies
- Cinema/Screening room
- Conference Centre
- DreamWorks Experience
- FlowRider Simulator
- Ice Shows
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- On Air Club
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Security Safe in Cabin
- Teen Areas
- Vitality Day Spa & Fitness Centre
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Living the Dream"
My neck hurt stretching to look at the very top of the ship as it waited for its passengers to board her at Barcelona, Spain. She looked so majestic and inviting glistening white. Liberty of the Seas was about to make my dream come true. This maori girl from way down-under in New Zealand was about to embark on an adventure of a life time. I was travelling alone but never once did I feel at all lonely or friendless. I had been thoughtfully placed at a dining table with just the right guests who eagerly met each evening to share the stories of the day. Each of us were interested in the on shore excursions of the other. We would wish we had time to do them all. We couldnt wait to see what was on the menu for the night and our lovely attendants would serve us sooo patiently, with such respect and grace the yummiest of meals. I was then ready to scurry off to the featured show of the evening and then make my way to enjoy the piano bar entertainment. I had my regular seat by the end of the cruise.There was soo much to choose from I could never make up my mind at times. Oh and then the midnight snack bars..eventually they would see me coming and would have my 'regular' snack on the counter ready for me. But wait theres more.. my bed (which I unfortunately hardly slept in) was devine and my cabin overlooking the promenade was the best choice over a porthole. Believe it or not but I would find a different animal in my cabin every night. Either a monkey hanging from the ceiling to an elephant on my bed who would turn into a fluffy white towel in the morning for my shower.Saying goodbye to my gracious attendant Irene was difficult the last morning. Did I enjoy my week long cruise of a lifetime? From education and history lessons in Rome, to a romantic island trip to Capri and beautiful sunsets viewed from the decks of the ship. I lived the dream that became reality!Every day I pinched myself to check if I was awake or asleep and wasnt dreaming! You betcha I loved my cruise!Read more
Anonymous - Jul 2011
Was this helpful?
"Fantastic from start to finish!"
What an amazing holiday! It was only a 5 day cruise but there was so much to do and see. We boarded at Barcelona and stopped at Ville France and Palma. Breath taking views.The staff were extremely friendly and the food was amazing. Entertainment at night was 1st class -full size ice skating rink! Frank Sinatra evenings plus a full stage show of Saturday night Fever. Cruising is the only way to travel. Have booked my cruise for next year already!Read more
Anonymous - Aug 2011
Was this helpful?